Monday, January 17, 2011

You're Invited To Join Val Carey For TOTM! Tea Talk Wednesday Blog Talk Radio Show

TOTM! Time Of The Month! The Essential Planner for Girls and Women Of ALL Ages (TOTM! Time Of The Month!)

Greetings...

Thank YOU for visiting. This is Val Carey.

This is a personal invitation to YOU to join MY TOTM! Tea Talk Wednesday Blog Talk Radio Show.


I am really enjoying TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show on Wednesdays at 7 pm EST.

I want to thank EVERYONE who listens to TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show. I appreciate YOU listening. The internet radio show allows me to take  TOTM! Time Of The Month! message to a wider audience.

There are Millions of women every day worldwide who come online looking for a simple way to alieve their PMS. Millions of women are seeking answers and easy doable solutions for their TOTM! Time Of The Month! I am a  resource for them and for YOU.

I want to thank the women who have called in and participated in the LIVE show “open discussion” on a pre-selected topic and the women who have left me TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio comments.

Now I want you to join me for a up-close-and-personal chat. I want to hear from YOU.

Let me know if you are excited about the New TOTM! Tea Talk Series.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Posts YOUR thoughts below in the comment box. I don’t just want your opinion. I want your experience. 

TOTM! Blog is dedicated to sharing ALL things that will give insight into YOUR TOTM! and help alleviate PMS symptoms.

THIS is what it's all about... giving girls and women of ALL ages self empowering information then getting to hear how they benefited from it.

It feels SO great each and every time I read or hear from YOU.

YOU are apart of the TOTM! inspiration and that keeps me going... I love it!

I strongly suggest if you or your daughter experiences "sensitivity" during YOUR TOTM! Be sure to tune in Blog Talk Radio TOTM! Tea Talk on Wednesday January 19th, 2011 at 7 pm.

I want as many women, mothers and their daughters to tune in as possible so if you are free and can participate in the show LIVE Blog Talk Radio TOTM! Tea Talk presentation please do so.

NOW is the time to...

ORDER YOUR COPY Of The Essential Monthly TOTM! Time Of The Month Planner for only $10! Check it out on Amazon.com

Order A Copy To Give As A Gift to YOUR daughter, sister, niece or best friend.

Until our Wednesday TOTM! Tea Talk LIVE Blog Talk Radio time together..

"May every TOTM! be a So Happy one!"TM

Be sure to share this blog post with YOUR friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.