Monday, January 3, 2011

Let's Talk! TOTM! Tea Talk That Is On Blog Talk Radio!

Bookmark This Page Now!! (ctrl + d)

TOTM! Time Of The Month! is proud  to introduce...

TOTM! Tea Talk On Blog Talk Radio Hosted By Val Carey

Seize this opportunity... and start 2011 off right!

Join Us On TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show

I invite YOU to grab a cup of tea, coffee, soft drink or a glass of water, and make yourself at home during our time together. Sit back and relax.

Let me take a moment and talk about why WE are here – why TOTM! Tea Talk on Blog Talk Radio exists. Those people that know me know that I am passionate about empowering young girls and women of  ALL ages. TOTM! Time Of the Month! was one of the best decisions I ever made.

I love discovering new things and ways to help alieviate me feeling out of sorts during MY TOTM! I love discovering new things to enhance and improve the quality of my life. I love sharing my experiences. I love being here for YOU.

Call in and share your TOTM! experiences and tips LIVE.

Who do you know that needs menstrual cycle, pms, pre-menstrual syndrome TOTM! Time Of The Month! information?

Who do you know that needs self empowerment?

Forward this blog post and invite them to be a part of TOTM! Tea Talk EVERY Wednesday Night at 7pm on TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show.

Until then, "May every TOTM! be a So Happy one!"TM

Connect With Valerie Carey On Twitter.

Become a TOTM! Time Of The Month Facebook Fan.

Let's Talk! TOTM! Tea Talk That Is On Blog Talk Radio!
Brought To YOU BY: (YOUR Link Could Be Here).


PLEASE VISIT REGULARLY AS THE BLOG IS UPDATED OFTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.