Monday, January 10, 2011

TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show With Val Carey

I hope you enjoyed my 1st TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show on Wednesday January 5th, 2011.

Did you miss the TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show Premiere?

Listen to the Replay...

If you missed it click the Blog Talk Radio widget to the right to listen.

If you haven't heard it yet -- listen, I promise it won't let you down.

It was a wonderful 30 minute show. I thank all my TOTM! listeners who called in. I have received positive feedback.

Mark YOUR Calendar for this coming Wednesday, January 12th 2011 at 7:00 pm. We'll be discussing H2O and YOUR TOTM! and the relationship ladies have with water during that Time Of The Month! on TOTM! Tea Talk on Blog Talk Radio.

After listening to the show please leave your comments on Blog Talk Radio.

Until then..."May every TOTM! be a So Happy one!"TM

TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show With Val Carey
Brought to you by TOTM! Time Of The Month!

Refer this blog post to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.