Friday, July 22, 2011

Make Plans For Val Carey's Lifetime 'Balancing Act' Viewing Party In Downtown Brooklyn, N. Y.

I'm so excited about my Lifetime 'Balancing Act' Viewing Party on Monday July 25th 2011.

If YOU live in New York City and YOU are not registered for the upcoming Val Carey Event do it now!

Make sure YOU join us for this event. Go here to VIP RSVP NOW!! Avoid Disappointment.

Reserve YOUR spot right now because spaces are LIMITED.

Don't Miss it. Don't let this Downtown Brooklyn, N. Y. social mixer opportunity pass YOU by.

GET in THE Val Carey Insider Circle For Money Making Opportunities. It's going to be a huge networking event, too. Definitely dress to impress. YOU are going to love it!

This is truly a dream come true. It's a wonderful feeling being celebrated as an author and recognized as a an expert. I deeply cherish my journey.

Lifetime's 'Balancing Act' will air on Monday July 25th 2011 at 7 AM.

Val Carey's Lifetime 'Balancing Act' Viewing Party July 25th 2011 at 7 PM.

The actual Lifetime taping experience on Monday June 20th 2011 in Pompano Beach, Florida was fun and an amazing experience.

It may seem like I became an instant author and an over night success. Not true. It has been a journey getting here. It was a lot of hard work. I...

* Was inspired by the birth of my daughter Shelby 16 years ago in 1995 to write the book.

* Started the writing notes process 5 years after my daughter's birth in 2000.

* I had a compelling thought at work one day and formulated the concept of the book in my mind in 2004.

* While having lunch with a friend one afternoon in the fall of 2009 I shared I was writing a book.

* I began the research for IBN, Self-Publishing, Stickers etc. in 2009.

* Seriously Began The Writing Process

* Wrote and completed the TOTM! book in 2009

* Formatted the TOTM! book in 2009

* Self Published TOTM! book in 2010

* Designed the TOTM! book graphics in 2010

* Packaged it all together in 2010

* Trademarked the TOTM! Brand in 2010

... and more.

The truth is the TOTM! Time Of The Month! ® Essential Calendar Planner Book stayed in the idea stage in my mind and inside of my head for 14 years before I got serious with the writing process.

I am very happy to present the inspired work TOTM! Time Of The Month! book and essential calendar planner for young girls and women of all ages experiencing a menstraul cycle.

I chose to take control of my life and my destiny by doing one simple thing. And that one simple thing changed everything. Let me share my secrets of success with YOU. First - Take action subscribe to my VIP List. YOU'LL be able to come behind-the-scenes to discover what it takes to get where it is with your writing and/or self publishing project.

Go ahead. Sign Up. Go To The Right Top Side Of The Page. I'll Wait.

Ok, thanks.

Fast forward, I'm about to share my Val Carey's Lifetime 'Balancing Act' Experience with YOU and my insider circle of friends in Downtown Brooklyn, New York at The Machavelle's Lounge on Monday 7/25/11.

Needless to say, I am grabbing people's attention and curiosity.

Would you like to join me?

RSVP NOW!!!

Don't be envious join me.

I look forward to seeing YOU there!

Until then...

"May every TOTM! be a So Happy one!"™

Can't Make It...

Let's Get Social Online!

Connect with Val Carey on Twitter

Like TOTM! on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.