Friday, June 17, 2011

Let's Talk About Feminine Hygiene

My Apologies
The TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show is a dynamic inter-active show with an audience of actively engaged woman and men listeners and callers. Yes, I have men listeners who want to know how to have that TOTM! Talk with their daughters or who want to learn how to be more supportive during their partner or spouse's TOTM! I sincerely apologize to YOU my listening audience on Wednesday June 15th, 2011 my show experience some technical difficulties beyond my control.

First, my staff and I had difficulty connecting to the cafe's internet prior to the show and then 15 mins. into the Let's Talk About Feminine Hygiene Show it was abrutly interrupted by a lost internet signal. We were covering the important topic of feminine hygiene. This is a very important subject. I will be re-broadcasting this segment again.

Val Carey's First TV Appearance

This week was very exciting around here in our TOTM! Tea Talk studio and  for everyone in our TOTM! Time Of The Month! ® Team.  Right now I am in the process of getting myself prepared and ready for my first national television appearance. I am VERY excited to be a featured guest on Lifetime's Balancing Act. I will be utilizing my social media networks Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to keep YOU updated.

I will be flying out of New York City to Florida on Sunday June 19th, 2011. The Balancing Act taping is on Monday June 20th, 2011. I will arrive back in New York City on Wednesday June 22, 2011 just in time to broadcast my TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Talk Radio Show and share my experiences with YOU.

FYI: YOU are only one call away to book me as a motivational speaker for YOUR organization, a TOTM workshop or guest on YOUR radio and/or T.V. show.

YOU can get YOUR TOTM! Time Of The Month! ® Essential Planner on Amazon.com

I appreciate YOU visiting and reading my TOTM Blog posts today.

Let's Get Social!

Be sure to connect with me on my social networks.

www.linkedin.com/in/valsword

www.Twitter.com/ValarieCarey

Check Out Valarie Carey Facebook Pages

Become a  TOTM! Facebook Fan and Like Us!

Please Tell A Friend.

Share

Spread the Word

I rely on 'word-of-mouth' to promote the TOTM! Movement. Want to help us grow? Then please share this site: blog about it, tweet about it or spread the word on your favorite social media site. Thank YOU.

Until then...


"May every TOTM! be a So Happy one!"™

1 comment:

  1. I had to ask my company to get some correct bins etc in the female toilets just shows how male run companies never think about female staff

    ReplyDelete

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.