Sunday, February 6, 2011

TOTM! Brooklyn Meet Up February 2011 Calendar

Did YOU know about the...

TOTM! Tea Talks Brooklyn Weekly SUNDAY Meet Ups


This Sunday, I'm hosting a LIVE TOTM! Tea Talk Blog Radio Show interview with a special guest. We will be discussing...herbal tea remedies for that time of the month.

This is a great opportunity for us to meet.


If you're able to make it, please RSVP, so I can expect you and know who to look out for.

See YOU at my TOTM! SUNDAYS BROOKLYN MEET UPS!

CLICK TO RSVP. RSVP NOW! 

TOTM! Brooklyn Meet Up February 2011 Calendar
Brought To YOU BY TOTM! Time Of The Month!

If you haven't already, be sure to connect with me on Facebook & Twitter so you can keep up with everything I'm up to.

Share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In On My TOTM! Time Of The Month! Conversation.